Re: RFS: libsimple-validation-java 0.9-1 (updated package)

On 01/11/13 02:48, tony mancill wrote:
> On 10/31/2013 11:20 AM, Andrew Ross wrote:
>> Dear Debian Java Team members,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package
>> libsimple-validation-java. This is a dependency of the latest version of
>> Netbeans.
> Hi Andy,
>
> I have the package built and ready to upload.  Let me know when jajuk is
> ready and I'll upload them together.
>
> Cheers,
> tony
Hi Tony,

I've pushed my update to the Jajuk packaging repository:

Vcs-Svn: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/jajuk
Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/jajuk

Unfortunately it seems mplayer isn't installable in Debian unstable
right now, and so Jajuk isn't buildable in my clean environment.

Thanks,
Andy