RFS: libjide-oss-java 3.5.10+dfsg-1

Hi,

[tony, please let me know if you received my last two private emails.]

I am looking for a sponsor for libjide-oss-java which I have updated to
the latest upstream version 3.5.10.

I think the update is sensible now because the new package adds maven
coordinates and bug fixes that accumulated during the past seven months.

Changelog

* [1c22fd4] Imported Upstream version 3.5.10+dfsg.
* [910812b] Update libjide-oss-java.jlibs to 3.5.10.
* [588ac98] debian/control:
  - Add maven-repo-helper to Build-Depends.
* [437116c] debian/rules:
  - Build with javahelper plugin jh_maven_repo_helper.
* [0329e02] Add libjide-oss-java.poms.
* [a94b69d] Improve debian/watch file. Thanks to Bart Martens
  for writing it.
* [ee9e090] Produce identical tarballs.
  - Improve get-orig-source target by setting the timestamps correctly
    and by sorting the files before the compression step with tar.
* [c89d398] Remove override for dh_builddeb.
  - xz is the default compressor now.

Here are the links

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libj/libjide-oss-java/libjide-oss-java_3.5.10+dfsg-1.dsc

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libjide-oss-java.git