Re: RFS: maven-shared-utils 0.4-1 (new) - [UPLOADED]

Hi,

FWIW, I reviewed the license and tried building it, but it FTBFS during
the javadocs with errors like:

> /tmp/buildd/maven-shared-utils-0.4/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/shared/utils/io/IOUtil.java:87: error: unmappable character for encoding ANSI_X3.4-1968
>  * @version CVS $Revision: 1401872 $ $Date: 2012-10-24 22:45:04 +0200 (St, 24 ????j 2012) $

and then I lost track of putting together a patch for it.  (But the
original request was still in my debian-queue folder).

I added a patch and have pushed and tagged.

Thanks,
tony