RFS: nekohtml/1.9.19-1

Hi all,

I updated the nekohtml package to the latest upstream release and I'm
looking for a sponsor to upload it.

Here is the changelog:

  * New upstream release (1.9.19)
    - Refreshed the patch
  * debian/control:
    - Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
    - Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
    - Removed Michael Koch from the uploaders (Closes: #654124)
    - Improved the package description
  * Build depend on debhelper >= 9
  * debian/rules: Improved the clean target
  * debian/copyright: Updated the Format URI
  * Use XZ compression for the upstream tarball
  * Added a Lintian override for the codeless-jar warning on nekohtmlXni.jar

http://mentors.debian.net/package/nekohtml

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg