RFS: libnb-platform18-java (7.4+dfsg1-1)

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to package libnb-platform-java.
The package contains the latest Netbeans platform (cluster version 18)
and is a dependency of the latest Netbeans IDE, for which a packaging
update is nearing completion.

The changelog is as follows:

  * New upstream release of Netbeans.
  * Switch to mingw-w64 (Closes: #680468)
  * Separate Netbeans Platform back into its own package.
  * Include cluster release number in source package name to allow
    multiple Netbeans platforms to be installed at once.
  * Build .nbm modules and install into their own package.
  * Remove bashism from o.n.bootstrap/launcher/unix/nbexec (Closes: #690633)
  * Updated debian/patches.
  * Bump standards version to 3.9.4.

 -- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk>  Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:46:28 +0100

I've updated the package into the Debian Java git repository at:

Vcs-Browser:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libnb-platform-java.git
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/libnb-platform-java.git

My suggestion is to keep using the non-versioned git repository, even if
we have multiple "source" packages, which is required in situations
where multiple products depend on differing platform versions.

If someone is willing to sponsor the package that would be great - it'll
help to get Netbeans updated.

Thanks,
Andrew