Re: libspring-java using gradle

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:
Le 10/10/2013 15:30, Stephen Nelson a écrit :
> I'm looking at packaging a new upstream version of libspring-java.
> However upstream has switched to using gradle to build the code. What
> is the correct way to package for Debian in this instance?

Good luck, you are a pioneer :) There are only 2 packages built with
Gradle: gradle itself and multiverse-core.

There are more coming to the archive. I'm working in a new upstream release for Groovy and this project also switched to Gradle.

Feel free to ask me about details since I was who introduced these packages anyway.

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/