RFS: jnr-netdb 1.0.3-3 [RC]

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update of jnr-netdb. The new revision
fixes RC bug #712695.

You can download the sources from mentors with

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jnr-netdb/jnr-netdb_1.0.3-3.dsc

or checkout the package from the team's git repository.

Changelog:

  * Team upload.
  * Bump compat level to 9 and require debhelper >= 9.
  * debian/control:
    - Build-depend on libasm4-java instead of libasm3-java. Add also
      javahelper to Build-Depends.
    - Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes.
    - Use canonical VCS-URI.
  * Update maven.rules for libasm4-java to fix FTBFS with latest
    libjaffl-java version. (Closes: #712695)
  * Improve watch file. Thanks to Bart Martens.
  * debian/rules: Include javahelper CDBS class and add missing
    jaffl.jar to libjnr-netdb.classpath.

Regards,

Markus