RFS: gettext-ant-tasks/0.9.7+svn206-1

Hi all,

I adopted the gettext-ant-tasks package and I'm looking for a sponsor to
upload it. The upstream project isn't very active, since two bugs have
been fixed in the SVN repository I updated the source to a version
slightly ahead of the 0.9.7 release.

Here is the changelog:

  * New upstream release
  * Package adopted by the Debian Java Maintainers (Closes: #711838)
  * debian/control:
    - Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
    - Use canonicals URLs for the Vcs-* fields
    - Build depend on debhelper >= 9
  * debian/copyright: Updated to the Copyright Format 1.0
  * Updated debian/watch (contributed by Bart Martens)
  * Use XZ compression for the upstream tarball
  * Exclude the Eclipse project files from the upstream tarball

The source package has been moved from collap-maint to pkg-java on
alioth, so debcheckout will not work. Here is the new location of the
package:

    git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/gettext-ant-tasks.git

The package can also be reviewed on mentors.debian.net:

    http://mentors.debian.net/package/gettext-ant-tasks

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg