RFS: jpathwatch 0.95-1 (new)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "jpathwatch".

 * Package name    : jpathwatch
   Version         : 0.95-1
   Upstream Author : Uwe Pachler
 * URL             : http://jpathwatch.wordpress.com
 * License         : LGPL-2
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

 libjpathwatch-java - Java library that monitors directories for changes
 libjpathwatch-java-jni - Java library that monitors directories for changes (JNI)
 libjpathwatch-java-doc - Java library that monitors directories for changes (documentation)

This library is a dependency of Eclipse Python plugin.

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/jpathwatch.git

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into sid for me.

Regards,

Jakub