RFS: plexus-containers/1.0~beta3.0.7-7

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sponsor to upload plexus-containers. This update
completes the transition to Guava. I forgot to update the pom installed
in /usr/share/maven-repo in the previous version. It was still
referencing Google Collections. This caused two build failures on
plexus-cli (#724144, fixed by Tony) and maven-shared-jar (#724149).

Here is the changelog:

  * Replaced Google Collections by Guava in the pom installed
    in /usr/share/maven-repo (Closes: #724149)

http://mentors.debian.net/package/plexus-containers

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg