RFS: plexus-container-default/1.0-alpha-9-stable-1-7

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sponsor to upload the plexus-container-default
package. This is a minor update removing a dependency on the OpenJDK 6
documentation. I also cleared some lintian warning.

Here is the changelog:

plexus-container-default (1.0-alpha-9-stable-1-7) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/control:
    - Build depend on default-jdk-doc instead of openjdk-6-doc
    - Build depend on debhelper >= 9
    - Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
    - Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
    - Removed the duplicate Section field for
libplexus-container-default-java
    - Fixed the long description of libplexus-container-default-java
      (this is not a documentation package)
  * debian/rules: Improved the clean target to allow rebuilds
  * Added a description to debian/patches/pom.diff

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg