RFS: jchardet and geronimo-j2ee-deployment-1.1-spec

Hello,

I packaged these two a while back and I think they're good to go.

Jchardet is a Java port of the Mozilla charset detection algorithm. I'm
aware that there's a library similar to this one already being packaged:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libjuniversalchardet-java.git
but unfortunately there's not compatible and jchardet is needed in order
to package maven-archetype.

geronimo-j2ee-deployment-1.1-spec is a Geronimo implementation of the
J2EE deployment 1.1 spec. The version of this library also happens be
1.1 which is why the name of the binary package is a little confusing. I
referred to other geronimo-j2ee* package just to be sure the naming was
right.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jchardet/jchardet_1.1-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/geronimo-j2ee-deployment-1.1-spec/geronimo-j2ee-deployment-1.1-spec_1.1-1.dsc

Thank you for your time and please let me know if there's something
wrong.

Kind regards,
Eugenio
--
Eugenio Cano-Manuel Mendoza <eugeniocanom@gmail.com>

4096R/ 344C F5B4 0EBF 01C5 5739  CACC CD1C 4E73 AD6D 6F33