RFS: plexus-containers and plexus-containers1.5

Hi all,

I updated the plexus-containers and plexus-containers1.5 packages to
replace the dependency on Google Collections by Guava and I'm looking
for a sponsor to upload them.

Here are the changelogs:

plexus-containers:

  * Replaced the dependency on Google Collections by Guava
  * Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
  * debian/rules: Improved the clean target to allow rebuilds

http://mentors.debian.net/package/plexus-containers

plexus-containers1.5:

  * Replaced the dependency on Google Collections by Guava
  * Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
  * debian/rules: Improved the clean target to allow rebuilds
  * debian/copyright: Updated the Format URI to 1.0

http://mentors.debian.net/package/plexus-containers1.5

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg