Re: jmock2

On Monday, September 2, 2013, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
Le 02/09/2013 17:55, Stephen Nelson a écrit :

> Thanks for finding that commit. I'll try and build with this later
> version and see how it goes. As it's a breaking API change how can I
> easily find the packages that have a build dependency on jmock?

You can get the reverse build dependencies with:

    build-rdeps libjmock2-java

That gives:

    gradle
    libjtype-java

Emmanuel Bourg

Thanks for that Emmanuel. I'm trying to package the 2.7-SNAPSHOT version which includes the fix for Java 7. What's the correct procedure as there's no official version and no tags? Plus the repo has moved from SVN to GitHub.

I thought about importing the upstream repo into a separate branch, and then merging that with master, but not sure if that's the right way to do it. Plus to build the orig.tar.gz there's no official file so should I assemble it myself?

Many thanks,

Stephen

--
Stephen Nelson