Re: [pkg-java] r17186 - trunk/jdeb/debian

Le 29/08/2013 16:32, Steffen Möller a écrit :

> Packaging of jdeb is fine with tests and documentation enabled.

I don't think the API documentation is useful for jdeb, this is more a
tool than an library. There are just two important documentation pages
with examples for Ant and Maven, I suggest including them in the main
package instead of a separate documentation package.

It also works with Ant :) I suggest this description:

    "Ant task and a Maven plugin to create Debian packages"

Emmanuel Bourg