Jar name too generic without namespace

Hello,

I'm currently packaging a Java library called com.hyperion.io[1], but I'm not
quite sure how to name the /usr/share/java/[NAME].jar file. If I'm not mistaken
the name to be should be io.jar since com.hyperion is the namespace but I find
it too generic. So my question is how to name jar files after projects who's if
the name is too generic.

What do you do in this situation? I'm pretty sure this is not the first time it
happens but I couldn't find another example.

[1]https://github.com/hyPiRion/com.hypirion.io

Thank you in advance,
Eugenio