RFS: easymock 2.5.2+ds-1 [RC]

Dear Java Team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package easymock. It fixes RC bug
#713751. As recently mentioned on the list, the latest upstream release
would cause FTBFS for three reverse dependencies, so I decided to
package an older but compatible version of easymock and filed
corresponding bug reports for the aforementioned rdeps.

Package name    : easymock
Version         : 2.5.2+ds-1
License         : Apache-2.0
Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

libeasymock-java - Java library to generate Mock Objects for given
interfaces

libeasymock-java-doc - Java library to generate Mock Objects for given
interfaces (documentation)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/easymock

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/easymock/easymock_2.5.2+ds-1.dsc

Thank you

Markus

Changes since the last upload:

* New upstream release. (Closes: #713751)
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes.
  * Bump compat level to 9 and require debhelper >= 9.
  * debian/rules:
    - Add a new get-orig-source and get-orig-pom target.
    - Use dh sequencer instead of cdbs and simplify debian/rules.
    - Build with javahelper and jh_maven_repo_helper.
  * Remove the following files, no longer needed.
    - get-orig-source script.
    - ant.properties.
    - uscan helper files.
  * debian/control:
    - Add myself to Uploaders.
    - Remove obsolete DM-Upload-allowed flag.
    - Use canonical Vcs-URI.
    - Add javahelper and ant to Build-Depends, remove cdbs.
    - Move junit4 and default-jdk to Build-Depends-Indep.
    - libeasymock-java: Suggest junit4.
  * Update debian/watch file to detect the latest upstream release.
  * debian/patches:
    - Refresh java7-compat.patch.
    - Drop10_create_link_to_samples_and_javadocs_in_Documentation.dpatch
      because the rest of the documentation is easy to find in the same
      place as Documentation.html.
  * Update debian/copyright to copyright format 1.0. The new upstream
    license for EasyMock is Apache-2.0.
  * Update pom.xml for easymock 2.5.2.
  * Update build.xml and extend classpath locations, so that compile
    and test targets can be run successfully.