RFS: jasperreports and jasperreports3.7

Hi all,

I need a sponsor for jasperreports and jasperreports3.7. These packages
have been reported to fail to build from source (#713169 and #713147)
due to a regression in libhibernate3-java. But the build failure was
also caused by the latest ecj update. So here are the patched versions.
I also refreshed the packages and enabled the OOXML support thanks to
the upload of Apache POI 3.9.

jasperreports:

  * Added a patch to compile with ecj 3.8 (addresses part of #713169)
  * Enabled OOXML support
  * debian/control
    - Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
    - Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
  * debian/copyright:
    - Updated the format URI
    - Removed the duplicate Copyright field

jasperreports3.7:

  * Added a patch to compile with ecj 3.8 (addresses part of #713147)
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
  * Removed the deprecated DM-Upload-Allowed field
  * Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
  * Removed the unused Lintian overrides

http://mentors.debian.net/package/jasperreports
http://mentors.debian.net/package/jasperreports3.7

Thank you,