Re: RFS: libjavaewah-java 0.6.12-1 (new dependency of libjgit-java)

On 2013-06-12 17:42, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjavaewah-java".
>
>  * Package name    : libjavaewah-java
>    Version         : 0.6.12-1
>    Upstream Author : Daniel Lemire (http://lemire.me/en/)
>  * URL             : https://code.google.com/p/javaewah/
>  * License         : Apache-2.0
>    Section         : java
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
>  libjavaewah-java - Compressed variant of the Java bitset class
>  libjavaewah-java-doc - Compressed variant of the Java bitset class
> (documentation)
>
> Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:
>
>  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libjavaewah-java.git
>
> This package is needed to build libjgit-java 3.0.0.
>
> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into sid for me.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub

Building the package[1] causes changes to the source files (ignore the
d/changelog, that was dch -rm).

$ git diff --stat
 debian/changelog             |    4 ++--
 debian/libjavaewah-java.poms |    2 +-
 debian/maven.ignoreRules     |    1 +
 debian/maven.rules           |   21 +++----------------
 pom.xml                      |  212 [...]

$ git diff --stat --ignore-space-change
 debian/changelog             |    4 ++--
 debian/libjavaewah-java.poms |    2 +-
 debian/maven.ignoreRules     |    1 +
 debian/maven.rules           |   21 +++------------------
 pom.xml                      |   50 [...]

~Niels

[1] git clone && dpkg-buildpackage -tc (rather than git-buildpackage)