Re: [Help] Trying to upgrade mkgmap but failed with Java problem

Le 05/06/2013 13:33, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> It seems maven is somehow involved even if at least to my limited
> knowledge this would use ratherpm.xml rather than build.xml.  It
> seems I need to edit build.xml to tell ant to use local JAR files
> rather than trying to download anything.  But what exactly?

Ivy is used to manage the dependencies. The Ant build starts by
downloading Ivy and the rely on Ivy to fetch the dependencies from the
central Maven repository. You have to patch build.xml to skip this step
and build the classpath from the jars in /usr/share/java.

Emmanuel Bourg