Re: Maven 2 vs Maven 3 plugins

Le 29/05/2013 17:06, Manfred Moser a écrit :

> What are you deploying to if you are not using a repo manager?

I simply deploy to a remote server via SSH. The artifacts are served by
Apache.

> And why not use e.g. Nexus and just have the snapshot cleanup task running?

Because so far I didn't need it. And I'd rather not have a daemon
running continuously and eating resources on my server just for cleaning
a few artifacts once a week.

> And apart from storage consumption.. is there any other problem?

The last time I tried Maven 3 I didn't like the output, it looked less
readable to me. I just have to get used to it I guess.

Emmanuel Bourg