RFS: maven-repo-helper/1.8.2 (bug fixes and migration to unstable)

Hi all,

I stumbled on a bug with mh_make that was preventing the dependencies
from being resolved when clojure1.2 was installed. This issue had been
reported already twice (#693234 and #688085). I tracked it back to the
POMReader class in maven-repo-helper. The XML parsing code wasn't
handling character chunks properly (the body of an XML element can
trigger several events), and some values like the 'debian.mavenRules'
property in the clojure pom were truncated.

Here is the changelog:

  * Fixed the POM reader to handle properly character chunks
    (Closes: #693234, #688085)
  * Enabled more tests by adding the missing @Test annotations
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
  * Added junit4 to the classpath
  * debian/copyright: Updated the Format URI to 1.0
  * Upload to unstable

http://mentors.debian.net/package/maven-repo-helper

Thank you for your reviews,

Emmanuel Bourg