RFS: tomcat7 7.0.40-2

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "tomcat7".

 * Package name    : tomcat7
   Version         : 7.0.40-2
   Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
 * URL             : http://tomcat.apache.org
 * License         : Apache-2.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  tomcat7-common - Servlet and JSP engine -- common files
  tomcat7 - Servlet and JSP engine
  tomcat7-user - Servlet and JSP engine -- tools to create user instances
  libtomcat7-java - Servlet and JSP engine -- core libraries
  libservlet3.0-java - Servlet 3.0 and JSP 2.2 Java API classes
  libservlet3.0-java-doc - Servlet 3.0 and JSP 2.2 Java API documentation
  tomcat7-admin - Servlet and JSP engine -- admin web applications
  tomcat7-examples - Servlet and JSP engine -- example web applications
  tomcat7-docs - Servlet and JSP engine -- documentation

Package files can be accessed at pkg-java repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/tomcat7.git

This version fixes some issues with maven artifacts introduced in previous
releases:

* Fix deployment of POMs for libservlet-3.0-java JARs into javax
    coordinates.
    - JARs were deployed into maven-repo, but not POMs.
* Fix servlet-api groupId in d/javaxpoms/jsp-api.pom.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into sid for me.

Kind regards,

Jakub