RFS: jsch/0.1.50-1

Hi all,

I updated the jsch package to the latest upstream release. I added a
dependency on jzlib to enable the compression of the SSH sessions.

Here is the changelog:

  * New upstream release (Closes: #659599)
    - Updated the OSGi metadata
    - Updated the pom.xml file
    - Refreshed the patch
  * Added the missing dependency on libjzlib-java
  * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.4 - no changes required.
  * Removed Michael Koch from the Uploaders list (Closes: #654038)
  * debian/copyright: Changed to comply with the Copyright Format 1.0
  * debian/rules: Fixed the URL used to fetch the pom.xml file
  * debian/rules: Call mh_clean in the clean target to rebuilt properly
  * Added the Javadoc to the documentation package
  * Added "Recommends: default-jdk-doc" to libjsch-java-doc
  * Removed the duplicate upstream changelog in libjsch-java-doc

http://mentors.debian.net/package/jsch

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jsch/jsch_0.1.50-1.dsc

Thank you for your reviews,

Emmanuel Bourg