RFS: libfreemarker-java/2.3.19-1

Hi all,

I updated the libfreemarker-java package to the latest upstream release.
The issues with Jython have been fixed upstream, so I dropped the
patches disabling it.

I struggled a bit to get the tests to compile, for some reason the javac
task recognized only the main classpath and not the test classpath. If
someone understands why please let me know.

Here is the full changelog:

  * New upstream release
  * Refreshed the patches
  * Re-enabled Jython support (compilation issue fixed upstream)
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4: no changes needed.
  * debian/copyright: Updated to the Copyright Format 1.0
  * debian/rules: Improved the clean target to allow rebuilds

http://mentors.debian.net/package/libfreemarker-java

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libf/libfreemarker-java/libfreemarker-java_2.3.19-1.dsc

Thank you for your reviews,

Emmanuel Bourg