Re: libcommons-jexl2-java

Le 26/04/2013 13:39, Niels Thykier a écrit :

> It has not been standardized.  Lintian accepts anything Class-Path entry
> that either points to an existing file in the same package or points to
> an entry in /usr/share/java.

I scanned quickly the jars in my /usr/share/java directory. Out of 596
jars (symlinks excluded) there are 71 files with a manifest, 23 use an
absolute path and 48 a relative path.

Considering the low amount of jars with a Class-Path I wonder if the
burden of maintaining it is really justified.

Emmanuel Bourg