RFS: jzlib/1.1.1-1 (new upstream release for experimental)

Hi all,

I updated jzlib today, a new upstream release was hidden behind a broken
watch file. This is a prereq before upgrading jsch, I plan to add the
missing dependency on jzlib to enable the compression of the SSH sessions.

Here is the changelog:

  * New upstream release
  * Added the OSGi metadata to the manifest
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
  * Fixed the watch file
  * Updated debian/copyright to comply with the Machine-readable format 1.0

http://mentors.debian.net/package/jzlib

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jzlib/jzlib_1.1.1-1.dsc

Thank you for your reviews,

Emmanuel Bourg