RFS: dom4j/1.6.1+dfsg.3-1

Hi,

After removing the dependency on backport-util-concurrent for ehcache I
started looking for other packages with this obsolete dependency. The
package for dom4j falls into this category. That was also the
opportunity to refresh the package. The XSD feature was disabled due to
a misinterpretation of the xsdlib license, so I enabled it. I reworked
the patches and made them easier to manage.

Here is the changelog:

  * Removed the dependency on backport-util-concurrent
  * Update Standards-Version: 3.9.4 (no changes)
  * debian/rules: Added a get-orig-source target to fetch the upstream
tarball.
    The generated content, jars and non free classes are filtered on the
fly.
  * Enabled XSD support by adding a dependency on libmsv-java
  * Link the Javadoc to the default JRE doc instead of the Classpath doc
  * Reorganized the patches into smaller units
  * Fixed the Debian version mangling in debian/watch

http://mentors.debian.net/package/dom4j

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dom4j/dom4j_1.6.1+dfsg.3-1.dsc

Emmanuel Bourg