Re: RFS: ehcache/2.6.6-1 (new upstream release for experimental) - [UPLOADED]

On 04/15/2013 09:08 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/ehcache/ehcache_2.6.6-1.dsc

Hi Emmanuel,

There was already an upload in the UploadQueue (build time was Apr 15
14:54), but it was missing a .changes file and thus appeared to be
stuck, so I dcut those files, rebuilt from the latest in the SVN repo,
uploaded, and tagged.

If whoever it was who did the first upload made packaging changes other
than what was in the packaging repo, let me know what those changes were
and I'll prepare an upload.

Cheers,
tony