RFS: commons-math3/3.2-1 (new upstream release for experimental)

Hi all,

I packaged the latest version of Commons Math (3.2). This version is not
binary compatible with Commons Math 2.x currently available in the
Debian repository, so I created a new package derived from the existing one.

Here is the changelog:

  * New upstream release (Closes: #689645)
  * Refreshed the patches
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
  * debian/rules: the clean target now properly removes the debian/.mh
directory

http://mentors.debian.net/package/commons-math3

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/commons-math3/commons-math3_3.2-1.dsc

Thank you for your reviews,