RFS: commons-exec/1.1-1 (new upstream release and package upgrade for experimental)

Hi,

I updated the package for Commons Exec. That's the first package I found
that wasn't already upgraded to use quilt, so I hope I did that part
correctly.

Here is the changelog:

 * New Upstream release
 * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.4
 * Converted source to 3.0 (quilt).
 * Removed the deprecated DMUA flag
 * Removed the dependency on the JRE
 * Removed the unused dependency ${shlibs:Depends} from the binary package
 * debian/copyright: converted to DEP5 format, updated the contributors
 * debian/rules: the clean target now properly removes the debian/.mh
directory

http://mentors.debian.net/package/commons-exec

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/commons-exec/commons-exec_1.1-1.dsc

Thank you for your reviews,