Re: RFS: commons-io/2.4-1 (new upstream release) - [UPLOADED]

On 03/28/2013 10:01 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is my RFS of the day, this time for Apache Commons IO 2.4 that was
> released last year. The current version in the Debian archive is 1.4,
> released 5 years ago.
>
> The big version jump might be intimidating, the version changed to 2.x
> when Java 5 became a requirement. But the binary compatibility has been
> preserved, so there is nothing bad to expect.
>
> Here is the changelog:
>
>  * New upstream release
>  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
>  * Refreshed the patches

Hello Emmanuel,

Thank you for the update and the explanation about the compatibility of
the new version.  I have uploaded the package to experimental for the
time-being.

Once wheezy releases, we'll set upon a mass migration of these news
versions of packages unstable.

Regards,
tony