maven-{repo|debian}-helper uploaded to experimental

Hi,

I've done my first unsponsored upload! :-)

Both packages have not seen an upload for around a year. The code lives in Git
repos now and I hope that the qa pages will soon reflect this.

I've done massive code cleanups in both packages but I hope that I did not
break anything. No behaviour should have changed.

I intend to continue cleaning up the code and slowly start to introduce the
features and bug fixes that have been requested.

Maven-debian-helper learned to also support dh instead of cdbs only.

Happy easter holidays!

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro