Commons Compress update

Hi,

I updated Commons Compress in SVN for the recent 1.5 release. What is
the next step to get it uploaded? Do I have to send a formal RFS mail to
this list? I noticed all RFS mails follow the same template, is there a
tool to generate this mail or is everybody copy/pasting previous messages?

I struggled a bit to build the package, some advices would be welcome. I
thought dpkg-buildpackage would automatically download and install the
source code but I had to do it manually. Did I miss something? I ran
"debian/rules get-orig-source", then I decompressed the tarball and
moved the files extracted to the package directory. Is this the right
procedure or is there a tool to automate this step?

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg