Searching Job in Java Packaging

Hi,

after having me on site for interviews, Google told me last week that I barely
missed it.

What I also would love to work on would be to improve the situation of Java
packaging in linux distros, especially the collaboration between Fedora and
Debian.

If you know any company that would be interested in hiring or funding me for
that work, please contact me or have a look at my CV:

http://www.koch.ro/temp/thomas_koch_developer.pdf

For the Fedora List: Sorry that I've not yet introduced myself. I'm working on
Debian-Java packaging since 3 years and also work on generalising debians
tools so that they could become usable also for other distros.

Thank you for your attention,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro