Re: make-jpkg doesn't provide default-jre-headless

It seems there is a difference between the dependencies of tomcat6 on
Ubuntu and Debian :

http://packages.ubuntu.com/quantal/tomcat6-common

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/tomcat6-common
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libtomcat6-java
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libcommons-dbcp-java
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libcommons-pool-java

On Debian it's always default-jre-headless or java2-runtime-headless,
that's ok for the package built by java-package. But on Ubuntu
java2-runtime-headless is never listed, so I guess it falls back to
default-jre-headless and pulls OpenJDK.

Emmanuel Bourg