Re: Questions about simplyhtml[-freeplane] package

Hello,

On 19/01/13 15:56, Felix Natter wrote:
Eric Lavarde<deb@zorglub.s.bawue.de>  writes:

Hi,

hi Eric!

finally I am making progress with the freeplane package :-)
Good to hear!

On 01/12/12 14:09, Eric Lavarde wrote:
Back on your issue with get-orig-source, it works like a charm here:

I think I know what happened: you had already modified the changelog to
0.16.05 in which case uscan doesn't download anything because it considers
that you are already at the new version...

I let you fix it: just add --download-current-version to the uscan line in
debian/rules.

Is that needed only once, or shall I commit it to svn?
Mmh, I didn't think about it before but actually, as the package sources should allow anybody to build the package themselves, it would be more logical to add it to SVN. As author, it just means that you update the changelog before downloading the sources.

Can we release the simplyhtml 0.16.05 package so that I can build on it
in the freeplane 1.2.20 package? (I can test locally, but I think I
will have something to release at least in 1-2 months)
I don't own the package anymore, it's all yours and your decision. Given the current freeze though, you will probably have to upload to experimental, but it's up to you and your mentor (I'm no DD, can't help here).

Chris from freemind fixed the problems with simplyhtml 0.16.05
(hopefully, I will test as soon as a new beta is released):
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemind/forums/forum/22101/topic/6359977
Good to hear.

Eric

Thanks and Best Regards,