Eclipse 3.8.0 RC2 for Debian experimental

Hi Niels,

here are the last steps needed to make Eclipse 3.8 compile:

1. junit4[1] jar manifest must be updated, I issued separate RFS for this upload.

2. I prepared swt-gtk 3.8 RC2 for upload[4].

   BTW I noticed that you didn't include this commit[2] into master-3.8 branch.
   Is this intentional? If so, you should probably remove its mention from the
   changelog.

3. Now it should be possible to build eclipse 3.8.0~rc2[3]

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/junit4/
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/swt-gtk.git;a=commit;h=3f7e663232eea4660a1cdf89e4abc593c1faeddb
[3] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-3.8
[4] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/swt-gtk.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-3.8