Re: FYI: Java cli option parsing in Debian

Hello,

I would like to keep the list of dependencies for maven-debian-helper as
small as possible. But on the principle of factoring out code, I'm fine.
There are more libraries available in Debian now than when I started
working on this package.

JCommander looks like a good candidate, but as it's a native Maven
project, you will have to re-package it using maven-repo-helper and
maven-ant-helper only to avoid circular dependencies.

Ludovic