Re: gcj cannot find ecj any more, on m68k

On 05/14/2012 02:21 PM, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> With that, “gcj-4.6 -c x.java” produces…
> x.o: ELF 32-bit MSB relocatable, Motorola 68020, version 1 (SYSV), not stripped
>
> Ugh. So, now what.

God only knows.  Your system is behaving in such a bizarre way that I
can't imagine what it's doing.  I can't think of anything else that
anyone can do without actually debugging the thing, and probably not
many people can do that.  Is this box reachable?  Does it have a working
gdb?

Andrew.