Re: RFS: jsoup 1.6.2-1 (was: RFS: jsoup 1.6.1-3 (maven => No-ITS))

Hi Niels,

thanks for review.

> some of the articles in the test suite appears to be
> "real" with their own copyright statements - fun and possibly
> non-distributable[1].  It seems to predate your changes, so I will file
> a bug for this.

Hmm, interesting. To solve this I pushed new upstream release (1.6.2) with
the concerned files replaced by a Wikipedia article under CC-BY-SA 3.0, that
should be DFSG-compatible[1], and rewrote the test suite to execute similar
set of tests with this new data.

I will not sponsor this package as it uses maven and is therefore beyond
what I am comfortable with sponsoring.

So this package is still looking for sponsor:

 * Package name    : jsoup
   Version         : 1.6.2-1
   Upstream Author : Jonathan Hedley <jonathan@hedley.net>
 * URL             : http://jsoup.org/
 * License         : MIT
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libjsoup-java - Java HTML parser that makes sense of real-world HTML soup
  libjsoup-java-doc - Documentation for jsoup HTML Parser

This is a new upstream release.

I let maven-bundle-plugin generate OSGi metadata for JAR library (new dependency
of eclipse-mylyn 3.7.0), updated Standards-Version and fixed some lintian warnings.

Also release-critical bug #667021 was closed.

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/jsoup.git

Regards

Jakub

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses#Creative_Commons_Attribution_Share-Alike_.28CC-BY-SA.29_v3.0