Re: RFS: eclipse-mercurialeclipse

On 2012-03-13 23:37, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mercurialeclipse".
>
> [...]
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

Hi,

Uploaded, thanks for your contribution.

I was not completely happy with the Base64Coder.java license in
d/copyright (it is licensed under multiple licenses).  But given the
delay on my part, this one is on me.
  I took the "easy" route and picked the EPL-1.0 license for us, but I
added a comment in d/copyright that other licenses are available if
needed.  I felt it was overkill to add 3-4 more licenses to d/copyright
for one single file.

~Niels