Re: Weka 3.7.5 package

Hello Erich,

Thank you for taking on this effort.  I have been kicking around the
idea of uploading the development version of Weka to experimental, but
hadn't found time.  This would make it available in the archive but
still keep the "book" version in stable.  How would you feel about
taking your work and adding it as the weka3.7 branch to the
pkg-java/weka.git packaging repo?

Cheers,
tony

P.S.  I'm cross-posting this to debian-java for wider discussion.