RFS: libgoogle-gson-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libgoogle-gson-java".

 * Package name    : libgoogle-gson-java
   Version         : 2.1-1
   Upstream Author : Google Inc.
 * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/google-gson/
 * License         : Apache-2.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libgoogle-gson-java - Converts Java objects into their JSON representation
  libgoogle-gson-java-doc - Documentation for libgoogle-gson-java

Files can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libgoogle-gson-java.git

 Gson is a Java library that can be used to convert Java Objects into their JSON
 representation. It can also be used to convert a JSON string to an equivalent
 Java object. Gson can work with arbitrary Java objects including pre-existing
 objects that you do not have source-code of.
 .
 Gson Goals
 .
  * Provide simple toJson() and fromJson() methods to convert Java objects to
    JSON and vice-versa
  * Allow pre-existing unmodifiable objects to be converted to and from JSON
  * Extensive support of Java Generics
  * Allow custom representations for objects
  * Support arbitrarily complex objects (with deep inheritance hierarchies and
    extensive use of generic types)

Uploading this package will allow me to enable Hudson/Jenkins integration in eclipse-mylyn.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam