RFS: libpgjava

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package libpgjava.
This is already in Debian - the update fixes the outstanding bugs,
including an update to the latest upstream release. I've renamed the
binary packages as agreed in the bug history of #336245 - could someone
please check I've added the correct conflicts/provides/replaces?

The changelog is as follows:

libpgjava (9.1-901-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release. (closes: #645854)
  * Change binary package name to libpostgresql-jdbc-java.
      (closes: #336245)
  * Remove Michael Koch from Uploaders. (closes: #654090)
  * Bump standards version to 3.9.2 (no changes).

I've uploaded the changes to the Debian Java svn repository at:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libpgjava
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libpgjava

The upstream tarball can be retrieved with
uscan --rename --download-current-version

Thanks,
Andy Ross