RFS: jikespg (reupload of removed package, not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "jikespg". This is a small tool in C, not
a Java package, but I need to use this program during a build process of Eclipse
Web Tools Platform to regenerate a Javascript parser from its grammar description.
That's why I'm at first trying to find a sponsor here.

This package was already once in Debian, but was orphaned and eventually removed.
I updated the packaging to contemporary standards and fixed few bugs.

It's not meant for inclusion into Wheezy.

 * Package name    : jikespg
   Version         : 1.3-2
   Upstream Author : IBM Corporation
 * URL             : http://jikes.sourceforge.net/
 * License         : IBM public license 1.0
   Section         : devel

It builds those binary packages:

jikespg - Jikes Parser Generator

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/jikespg.git

Jikes Parser Generator is a parser generator that accepts as input an
annotated  description for a language grammar and produces text files
suitable for inclusion in a parser for that language. It is similar in
function and use to the widely-available parser generators Yacc and Bison.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam