Re: Could not locate clojure/data/json__init.class or clojure/data/json.clj on classpath

Hi!

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 07:04:51PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not
> locate clojure/data/json__init.class or clojure/data/json.clj on

IIRC, clojure.contrib.json was moved to clojure.data.json which is not
part of Clojure core anymore but has a new upstream¹. I think it has
not been packaged yet.

As far as I know, a lot of stuff from clojure.contrib was moved to the
clojure.data namespace since clojure.contrib is deprecated in Clojure
1.4. I may be wrong though. Hope this helps to investigate the issue.

Best regards,
  Manuel

 ¹ https://github.com/clojure/data.json