RFS: libsequence-java 1.0.2-1 (2nd try)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libsequence-java".

 * Package name    : libsequence-java
   Version         : 1.0.2-1
   Upstream Author : SyntEvo GmbH
 * License         : Sequence Library License
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libsequence-java -- Textual Diff and Merge Library

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

  http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/libsequence-library-java.git

 This library provides utility classes allowing manipulation with sequences of
 characters such as searching for longest common subsequence of two strings,
 finding common blocks and creating text or binary diff files.

 Until now this code was bundled with svnkit[1]. With its new version sequence library
 was externalized, so for updating svnkit to 1.7.5, this new package is required.

 Right now, the package uses Maven. If a potential sponsor won't be comfortable with the build
 system, I am willing to rework the package to use ant or possibly pure javahelper.

 This package is not aspiring to be released as part of Debian Wheezy (i.e. for unstable only).

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

[1] http://packages.debian.org/sid/svnkit