Re: Help: symlink problems building openjdk-6

schmitz dixit:

> Is there another thread supposed to join in and break the deadlock? Lock
> initialized wrong?

I guess yes at the first one, no at the second one, I didn’t see much
m68k-specific code there, and things appear to work on the other arches
(plus, Qt4 has similar issues). As I said earlier, I have almost zero
skills in parallel programming. My current guess is that when a thread
waits on another thread which wait()s on another program, things lock
up.

> (hoping this will reach you via one of the lists, as you appear to refuse mail
> from me otherwise)

Not from you specifically, but Google Mail has finally made it onto
the blacklist indeed. (Lots of spam and unresponsive abuse@)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yay for having to rewrite other people's Bash scripts because bash
suddenly stopped supporting the bash extensions they make use of