Re: RFS: cdk 1.4.9-1

Hi Niels, Onkar,

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Egon Willighagen
<egon.willighagen@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will have a look the JavaDoc cleaning thing now...

I quickly figured out that that would take me more effort, to properly
hook that in the Debian build systems...

I did have a look at compiling 1.4.12 which resulted in a 1.4.12.1
release I will upload momentarily...

In particular, I looked at the 22-foo.patch, and made the following
changes in the upstream release:

- made the src/META-INF/*.libdepends all use vecmath*.jar
- factored out doxygen.xml and devel.xml with the taskdefs that were
commented out by the 22-foo.patch, reducing the dependencies, and
removes the need for those bits of that patch
- refactored build.xml to use properties for jar names, allowing
Debian jar file names to be set with ant.properties
- applied the encoding patch for the JavaDoc HTML
- applied the fixing of finding jars in the JavaDoc HTML creation

I updated the debian/* files accordingly; git (svn) patch attached.

However, I manually hacked the patch file, and it does not longer
patch the build.xml anymore to exclude some 'modules', like inchi, so
I cannot build the full .deb package here yet...

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher